Terms and Conditions
Last updated 4/2/2019
Thanks for wanting to be a part of Millie’s Mailbox. We have a few house rules, which form our terms and conditions (T&Cs). These will outline what we expect of you and also what you can expect of us. There is a bit of legal stuff in the mix too.
Changes to T&Cs
We may change these T&Cs from time to time. You should know that by continuing to be a subscriber to Millie’s Mailbox you’re agreeing to the updated T&Cs, so we recommend checking back on these often. To make it easy for you to find the latest T&Cs, we provide a full copy of them on our website for you to access at any time convenient to you.
Who are ‘you’?
In these T&Cs “you” are the subscriber to Millie’s Mailbox. You can be a person, a corporate entity or another entity incorporated or unincorporated, like an association.
Who are ‘we’?
We’re “Millie’s Mailbox”. Located in Strathdale, Victoria, Australia. Our postal address is PO Box 322, Strathdale, VIC, 3550.
By subscribing to Millie’s Mailbox you are ultimately agreeing to all of these terms and conditions (“Agreement”).
We take protecting your privacy and the privacy of your precious children very seriously here at Millie’s Mailbox, and we abide by the Australian Privacy Principles.
We will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of privacy and security appropriate to the information you provide to us for the purposes of providing you with a subscription to Millie’s Mailbox.
As a consumer, you have rights.
Under Australia’s Competition and Consumer Act 2010, you have remedies available to you if a service isn’t delivered with due care and skill. Your Millie’s Mailbox subscription is no exception and we’re always here to help you.
Don’t carry the burden, please share it with us. Let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message us via our Facebook page and we will help you as quickly as we can.
All our prices are in Australian dollars and are GST inclusive. We may change the price of your membership from time to time, but we’ll let you know before this happens.
Start date of my subscription
Your subscription start date will commence the 1st day of the month following the date you made your first payment. All subscription dates commence on the 1st day of the month.
How do my ongoing subscription payments work?
You get to choose if you want to pay monthly or yearly when first subscribing to Millie’s Mailbox.
You need to know that when you become a subscriber to Millie’s Mailbox we will bill you on a recurring basis. We would like to make it really clear that it’s up to you to cancel these subscription payments. That means we’ll debit your nominated card or bank account until you tell us to stop. It’s up to you to cancel.
- If you choose to pay your subscription monthly we will automatically debit your nominated credit card or bank account on the first day of each month.
- If you choose to pay your subscription yearly we will automatically debit your nominated credit card or bank account on the exact same date that your subscription commenced. We will let you know at least one month before hand that a new membership term is about to start before we debit your nominated card or bank account for the subscription year.
If we do not receive a payment
If we do not receive your payment for whatever reason (from your credit card provider, or your card has expired for example) your subscription will be cancelled immediately until you can rectify the situation. Unfortunately your children may miss out on their anticipated mail. We will notify you that payment has not occurred, so you are aware. Once payments have re-commenced we will continue to mail out our fun and educational product to your children. Please notify us of any changes to your details so that we can continue to deliver fun snail mail to the kids. Contact us via email email@example.com or private message us via our Facebook page.
Can I cancel my payments at any time?
Yep. Absolutely. The one thing you should know is, to avoid being charged for the next membership period (remember, we said ‘recurring’), you need to notify us in a timely manner before your subscription payment is next due.
We’d love you to stick around for the benefit of the kid’s joy, fun and learning, but if you want, you can cancel your membership payments at any time by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know that you want to cancel your subscription
- Sending us a private message via our Facebook page letting us know that you want to cancel your subscription.
Please note that we need sufficient notice to cancel your payments as follows:
- Monthly subscribers need to notify us of the cancelation at least 7 days or more before the end of the current month.
- Yearly subscribers need to notify us of the cancelation at least 7 days or more before the yearly anniversary of your membership is due. We will send you a notification of your upcoming subscription renewal before the anniversary of your membership as a reminder.
Get in touch
Please keep us up to date with your details, change of address, change of credit card and if you’re ever unsure, just get in touch. We’re always here to help.
To notify us of updates, changes, problems or want to provide feedback, just get in touch by:
- Email email@example.com
- Private message via our Facebook page